Leadership Starts With Great Partners
We developed this section to make it easier for you to do business with us. Present and potential suppliers should read it carefully to understand the policies, objectives, and values which drive our purchasing organizations. Suppliers who share our values, respect our policies, and help us meet our objectives have a greater opportunity to share in future business.
I think you will find this section to be helpful in establishing and maintaining your relationship with Flexfab. I encourage you to contact a purchasing representative if you have any questions or concerns regarding the content.
We are grateful to each of our supplier organizations and look forward to many years of partnering together.
SUPPLIER MISSION STATEMENT
“Flexfab will identify, select and proactively develop suppliers who provide quality products and services at the lowest total cost. Purchasing will solicit, train and develop ethical professionals who share a similar commitment to seeking continuous improvement, in order to exceed our customers’ expectations.”
- Must be minimum ISO 9001 certified to be a Flexfab supplier
- Act ethically and professionally at all times.
- Have a thorough, factual knowledge of the products/services which you sell/represent.
- Know your product limitations as well as their applications.
- Keep your appointments or contact purchasing personnel about delays.
- Work with the appropriate purchasing representative.
- This is a partnership. Maintain open, two-way communications to resolve problems.
- Keep us informed of changes in materials, processes or methods used for any supplied product/service prior to delivery.
- Report any damages or problems with delivery, invoicing, pricing, etc. directly to the departments which they affect.
- Deliver only what is ordered, on time and to the right specifications.
- Committed to Continuous Improvements and Just-In-Time principals to drive cost, quality and delivery improvements.
- Accept purchasing commitments only from purchasing personnel and honor your commitments.