To Present and Potential Suppliers:
Welcome to Flexfab, a Division of FHI. Our purchasing organizations are committed to build and maintain partnerships with suppliers who provide total quality through their products and services which allow Flexfab to exceed our customer’s expectations.
This section has been developed to make it easier for you to do business with us. Present and potential suppliers should read it carefully to understand the policies, objectives and values which drive our purchasing organizations. Suppliers who share our values, respect our policies and help us meet our objectives have a greater opportunity to share in future business.
I think you will find this section to be helpful in establishing and maintaining your relationship with Flexfab. I encourage you to contact a purchasing representative if you have any questions or concerns regarding the content.
“Flexfab will identify, select and proactively develop suppliers who provide quality products and services at the lowest total cost. Purchasing will solicit, train and develop ethical professionals who share a similar commitment to seeking continuous improvement, in order to exceed our customers’ expectations.”
- Act ethically and professionally at all times.
- Have a thorough, factual knowledge of the products/services which you sell/represent.
- Know your product limitations as well as their applications.
- Keep your appointments or contact purchasing personnel about delays.
- Work with the appropriate purchasing representative.
- This is a partnership. Maintain open, two-way communications to resolve problems.
- Keep us informed of changes in materials, processes or methods used for any supplied product/service prior to delivery.
- Report any damages or problems with delivery, invoicing, pricing, etc. directly to the departments which they affect.
- Deliver only what is ordered, on time and to the right specifications.
- Committed to Continuous Improvements and Just-In-Time principals to drive cost, quality and delivery improvements.
- Accept purchasing commitments only from purchasing personnel and honor your commitments.
Supplier Document Downloads